home about contact

Sunday 12 May 2013

L'oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution Review ♥

Ever since I bought the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, I've been struggling to find a make-up remover. As the Estee Lauder foundation is long wear, it really is difficult to try and remove in the evenings. When I was browsing through Boots, I randomly saw the L'oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution. It looked like it would be a good dupe for the Bioderma, and at a much cheaper price. 
The product claims to dissolve make-up, unclog pores and remove impurities, and tone and smooth skin. L'oreal claim it is used my make-up artists, and acts as a "purifying magnet on the skins surface to capture and draw out excess oils and impurities". I really do believe this statement to be true- before using this product I was having a few breakouts, and I think this was due to me not removing my foundation properly (anyone who uses the double wear will know how hard it is to remove!). 
I use a large cotton pad, and hold it down on my skin, allowing the solution to sink into my skin. I then sweep the pad across my face to remove all of my make up. The only little problem I've had with this product is that it doesn't remove all waterproof mascaras very well. I'm a big fan of L'oreal Telescopic mascara, and I found that I had to use a little more of the solution then I'd have liked to remove it all. Other than that, the solution removes all make up with a simple sweep of a cotton pad.
It doesn't have a particular scent, which I much prefer. I dislike putting perfumed products onto may face, especially as it's so sensitive. 
When comparing the products ingredients to Bioderma, I found that some were very similar including Disodium Edta, and Glycol...very interesting.

L'oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution retails at £4.99 for 200ml and can be bought from Boots.

3 comments:

  1. I love this stuff - it's so good! Love that it's so affordable too - lovely review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't actually seen this yet until I read another review yesterday!
    Great review :) It sounds quite nice as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is just as good as bioderma, a real bargain! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.