home about contact

Monday, 10 September 2012

River Island + Company Magazine Discount ♥

Company Magazine (which is £1 this month!) are offering 20% off at River Island to students with NUS cards. Well, I was straight there! I'd seen some shoe boots that I really wanted that were already reasonably priced at £35.00...but 20% is even better!
 I love that because the wedge blends in with the colour of the boot, the heel looks really big. They're not that high, and so easy to walk in. I'm already getting prepared for winter and stocking up on my knitwear! I thought these boots were the perfect colour for winter, and so easy to wear with most outfits. I also bought some gold, cross earrings which I thought were really cheap at £3.00. 

Definitely go grab Company Magazine if you have your eye on something in River Island. I've always thought it was bad that River Island doesn't offer students any discount, and to be honest, it puts me off from shopping there....so this makes up for it!