home about contact

Sunday 2 June 2013

My Month In Photos- May 2013 ♥

Hello!

I'm getting so terrible at blogging recently! I've been so busy, but I have so many products I want to blog, so hopefully I'll get some time this week!
I can't believe we're in June already...where does time go, hey? Here's a sneak peek of what I've done in May:
1. Enjoying lunch in the sunshine in my garden 2. Starbucks Mocha Frappacinno...yummers 3. I made a Smarties loaf cake (delicious!) 4. I went to see The Great Gatsby starring my boyfriend, Leo ♥  5. Afternoon Tea 6. Pub Lunch 7. Nights out with the girls 8. Enjoying the sunshine on my friends' farm 9. Afternoon Tea to celebrate my friend's birthday 10. Silly camera fun on a night out 11. Girl's night out 12. Tea in the favourite Cath Kidston Mug.

This has been a pretty exciting month for me and my friends, as we've finally booked our holiday to 
NEW YORK!
Very excited. If you've been before then please, please tell me where I should visit, eat etc ♥

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a lovely month! New York is amazing, make sure you do Top of the Rock, Radio City & Battery Park!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips. Sarah!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want a Starbucks haha, and pub lunches are so good! x


    Holly | http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.