home about contact

Saturday 11 May 2013

April In Photos ♥

1. Burgers with the girls at Revolution to Cuba....delicious 2. New, nude wedges from Primark 3. Birthday Afternoon Tea with the girls 4. Nights out with the girls 5. Enjoying the sunshine in Bristol 6. Lovely weekend in Bristol for my birthday 7. Gracie enjoying the sunshine 8. Me enjoying the lovely sunshine we had this weekend 9. Something funny my mum left for me on the side 10. Never too old for tea and percy pig biscuits 11. More afternoon tea, delicious 12. New Michael Kors watch. I'm in love!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I have been so busy!
I'd love to know if you did anything fun in April!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had some great weather, I had to laugh at the creme egg man your mum left you- so sweet!
    Poppy | far away

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.