home about contact

Sunday, 25 November 2012

L'oreal Million Lashes Review ♥

I think I have found my favourite mascara of the year...and I didn't think it could get better than L'oreal Telescopic. The L'oreal Million Lashes has to be my top mascara- I think it's very similar to Benefit's They're Real, but at a fraction of the price!
 My lashes are curled, separated and super long after using this mascara. I have had so many compliments, and I find that I only have to put two coats of the mascara on my lashes for it to have the desired look. I love the wand- it grips my lashes really well and glides easily, making sure there are no clumps. 
 The mascara retails at £10.99, which I consider a bargain when it really is an amazing dupe for Benefit They're Real mascara which is £18.50. It doesn't leave me with panda eyes, and has amazing staying power. It's still easy to remove with a good eye make up remover however.

Have you tried this mascara yet? What's your favourite?