home about contact

Friday 30 November 2012

My Week In Photos ♥

Just a quick post about this week!
1. Christmas Pudding hat from Primark, so cute! 2. My new puppy! We think we're going to call her Gracie. 3. My boyfriend gave me a box of Lucky Charms, yum. 4. A lovely card from my friend Joanna because of my horrible time with kidney stones. 5. Me and my friend Joanna celebrating our winning meal and wine. 6. Raspberry jelly pudding.

Have you done anything exciting this week? I can't believe it's the 1st December tomorrow! Crazy.

4 comments:

  1. That hat is sooo perfect for the cold weather, and you can't beat a bottle of vino!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas pudding hat is so cute! But not as cute as your new puppy...super jealous, Gracie sounds like a good name! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Gracie is so beautiful! I want a puppy!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PUPPYYYY!! Too cute!!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.