home about contact

Sunday 5 August 2012

Sunday Sales ♥

Just to let you know that I've put a gorgeous dress on Ebay. It doesn't fit me, so I've never worn it but it's so beautiful! Take a little nosy if you fancy! Sadly I don't think my photos do the dress justice...it's stunning! I really wish it fit me but it's just too big. If it doesn't sell on Ebay then I'd be really sad because it's so pretty and I'd hate for it to go to waste!
Topshop Dress, brand new.
Size 10.
Beautiful beaded detailing.
Sheer lace with a lovely petticoat.

It's actually quite poofy when it's worn and very glamorous! It clinches in and the waist and poofs out, which is really flattering.
 You can find this dress on Ebay 

Thanks for looking!

Follow me on Twitter by clicking above
for more beauty updates!

1 comment:

  1. Oh its gorgeous! I'm trying not to be tempted! I just need to save ;( xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.