home about contact

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Review ♥

I think I may have found my favorite perfume! Beautiful, sweet and all round delicious, is the only way I can describe this perfume. It is literally heaven in a bottle! Apologies for the photos in advance- the lighting is terrible because there hasn't been any sunshine in the UK for around four weeks! Anyway, I truly adore this perfume...it's just beautiful.
My mum is a massive fan of this perfume also; which is actually a big compliment to this fragrance as my mum really isn't a fan of sweet perfumes at all. There is something about this perfume however; although it's quite sweet, it's not sickly but quite refreshing with hints of floral. The bottle is modern, but pretty and feminine and looks stunning displayed on my dressing table. Although the perfume is quite expensive ( 100ml at £90.00), I can see this perfume lasting a long time. A simple spray of this perfume easily lasts hours, and it honestly leaves a beautiful trail (I know this as my mum had sprayed some on herself and the scent had been left around the house wherever she had been! ha!). I know that eau de parfum is better than buying a toilette as perfumes tend to last longer on the skin, but sometimes I find this isn't the case at all. This isn't a problem with Flowerbomb at all.

It has a real luxury, sexy vibe to it, and I always feel special wearing it. My mum refuses to wear it for work, saying that it is simply too special for that. I think Viktor & Rolf describe it a little better than me:

 " A thousand flowers in a perfume bottle. Full-bodied and opulent, Flowerbomb eau de parfum explodes in a bouquet of sensations with it's addictive floral notes which leave, their trail, like a whirlwind that is distinctly couture. "

That's a much better description than mine....and definitely so true. Like I said, it really does leave this beautiful trail wherever you go. It's just stunning.
You can purchase the perfume 
 What's your favourite scent? Have you tried this fragrance?


                                                                   Don't forget to follow me on Twitter for more beauty
                                                                             updates! Just follow by clicking above.

5 comments:

  1. I adore this perfume!I keep asking for it for christmas/ birthdays from my mum but she refuses to get it for me because it's so sickly haha. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. I'm gonna have to try this. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually my favorite scent too!
    The first time I smelled it I was instantly hooked :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have try this perfume too....very expensive!! but good.

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  5. I own this perfume! It is pure gorgeouseness in a bottle! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.