These are my top 5 nail varnishes for this Summer.....
From left: Ciate Piant pot in Purple Sherbet, Rimmel I love Fruities 025 Strawberry Fizz, 17 Supreme Shine in Simply Pink,Rimmel Pro in 500 Peppermint and Rimmel 60 Seconds 405 Rose Libertine.
My current favourite summer nail varnish- Rimmel Pro in 500 Peppermint.
1. Rimmel Pro in 500 Peppermint- I love this nail varnish. It is such a gorgeous colour and perfect shade for Summer. It doesn't chip either, which is a massive bonus. There's nothing more I hate then having the perfect nails and then them chipping straight away. The only negative is that the varnish is quite watery, therefore it takes around three coats for the varnish to have such a "popping" colour. It dries quickly though, so this isn't such a problem.
2. Rimmel 60 Seconds 405 Rose Libertine- Such a beautiful colour. I'm a massive fan of Rimmel nail varnishes. I think the quality is amazing, and I'm so impressed with the finish of my nails when I use them. This nail varnish dries so quickly, applies beautifully and just looks stunning. A real pretty, Summer pink.
3. 17 Supreme Shine Simply Pink- This shade looks even more amazing on the nails then in the bottle. I actually picked this shade after I saw my flat mates nails. They looked so pretty, neat and pearly that I just had to know what she had on her nails. I wasn't disappointed...the shade is gorgeous and so pretty when it hits the sun. I love 17 products- Good quality and great prices.
4. Ciate Paint Pots in Purple Sherbet- This was a magazine freebie and there were three shades to choose form, however I just thought this was the perfect Summer shade. The only thing I dislike about Ciate products is that they chip so easily. I always think the finish looks amazing and really professional, but my nails literally chip within an hour. It's a shame because I love this colour so much. It's the perfect on trend candy colour.
5. Rimmel I Love Fruities 025 Strawberry Fizz- This polish looks as gorgeous as it smells. I love these scented Rimmel nail varnishes. Not only is the shade the most gorgeous, eye catching pink, but it smells so sweet and sugary like cherries.
What's your favourite colour from the selection?
Follow me on Twitter by clicking above for
more beauty updates.