home about contact

Tuesday 5 June 2012

L'oreal Caresse Lipstick review ♥

I'm in love with L'oreal Caresse Lipsticks. I have such dry lips at times, and these lipsticks glide on, and keep my lips moisturised all day. They've been compared to Revlon Lip butters, but I can't say I'm a massive fan of them- they seem so sticky, and I found it was a nightmare when it was windy as my hair would get stuck to my lips! The L'oreal Caresse lipsticks are far better. They're silky and smooth, but don't feel too sticky. I love the colour range, but my favourites have to be 01 Fasionista Pink and 03 Lovely Rose.
 L'oreal describe the lipstick, Don't just stroke your lips, Caresse them. Lips say yes to this Caresse. A flutter of kissably soft light-weight feeling colour. Its delicate texture glides onto lips creating a veil of colour with a lumious shine.They are so soft, and the colour translates really well onto the lips. The 01 Fashionista Pink does take a few applications to get the desired colour, but it looks lovely- really pink and dewy. My favourite is the 03 Lovely Rose however. It's such a gorgeous pink, and looks really pretty and natural. They're so easy to apply, and simply glide on. The shape of the lipstick also makes application a little easier, as you can really create fuller looking lips. The only con is the staying power of the lipsticks. The lovely soft texture of the lipstick melts into the lips, so I have to reapply after around an hour.
 I love the packaging too. I think it looks very classy and expensive, and something you'd notice somebody using. It was the packaging that first drew me to the product. The lipstick retails at £7.99, and is worth every penny! It's perfect if you want to try a more daring colour- the colours look glossy and polished, and not too overwhelming.
 Have you tried L'oreal Caresse Lipsticks? What's your favourite lipstick?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours:)xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, aren't they? I have 2 shades...a coral and a lilac. I prefer them to the Revlon butters, they feel much nicer on the lip and give better colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these...I need to snap up Lovely Rose asap!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.