home about contact

Sunday 3 June 2012

Glamour + Benefit freebie ♥

I think every beauty obsessed lady is very aware that Glamour has again teamed up with Benefit. I literally rushed to the shops to grab a copy, and managed to get the Benefit Bad Gal Lash...phew! Available was the face primer and the pore professional, which I'm hoping to also get my hands on this week.
 It's a really good sample size, and I think two sample sizes would make a full size, so for £4.00 you'd be getting a very good deal! A full size (8.5g) RRP £16.50, so it's worth buying a few! Benefit describe Bad Gal Lash as "Sexy, sultry, pure unadulterated black mascara for full, voluminous lashes. It's as BAD as you want to be! Famously big, bodacious brush coats lashes with our super black formula". I'm definitely impressed as well.
 My lashes are long, separated and luscious. I was really impressed with how I could build the mascara on my lashes to create different looks. The brush is really big which makes it really easy to create big, curvy lashes, however it can be a little difficult to reach the bottom lashes as you can see from the photo...I managed to get little black dots under my bottom lashes, which is not a good look. However, there are no other faults with the mascara - It stays on for hours, and my lashes aren't clumpy and look natural. Definitely worth grabbing this freebie in Glamour magazine this month!

Did you manage to pick up any Benefit freebies in this months Glamour?

4 comments:

  1. I need to hot foot it to the supermarket to get my hands on this! Really want to try the Porefessional xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when magazines actually do decent freebies! Definitely need to get my hands on this months copy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Bad Gal too, love it when Glamour do the Benefit freebies! I really want to try the That Gal sample too but the shop I went to didn't have any left, will have to hunt around in a few other shops to see if I can find one!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great freebie. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.