home about contact

Saturday 2 June 2012

Diamond Jubilee ♥

The Jubilee weekend is here! Not only does this mean a very long weekend, but lots of fun celebrations. I think it's great that everybody is getting into the spirit and it's nice to see us Brits being patriotic! I am really enjoying the flags on everybody's cars and the bunting in people's gardens. We have a massive street party planned which is pretty exciting...I do enjoy a good party!

What are your Jubilee plans? Have you got into the Jubilee spirit?

 

1 comment:

  1. There's a street party down my road today but I think it may rain. Alas! Typical British weather though so can't really expect anything else. Enjoy the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.