home about contact

Friday 9 March 2012

She's such an English Rose

If you follow me on Twitter then you'll know that I have a slight obsession at the moment with No7 25 Classic Rose Stay Perfect lipstick. I can't get enough of it. It is the most gorgeous, intense, pink colour and it stays put pretty much all day. 
    1tQeS_ on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

I can't stop wearing it. I've had so many compliments too, as well as my mum attempting to steal it many times. I'm never disappointed with No7's Stay Perfect range, and feel this lipstick reinforces my love! I always find the way that No7 design the shape of the lipstick makes it a little difficult to apply however, but that's just because I have such small lips. I can definitely see how the shape would make application so much easier for most people...just not me! The lipstick usually lasts a good four hours before I have to reapply, and that's after a lot of talking, and too many cups of tea! It retails at £10.00, but as mentioned on a previous post, the No7 Boots £5 vouchers are still available.

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shade, the colour looks great on you!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour! It looks great on you:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this shade looks gorgeous on you hun!
    i've given you n award!

    http://fashion-written-with-alipstick.blogspot.com/2012/03/music-awardtag.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty colour! You look so lovely in your GIF too!

    Laura x
    http://firstclassramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous colour for spring, it really suits you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice to hear. i've actually never tried no 7's line of lipsticks but i love their other products like face lotions. i'll def. be picking this up next time at target or something :P love how it looks on your lips :D keep in touch <3

    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.