home about contact

Friday 9 March 2012

It's bloomin' marvellous...

Summer is fast approaching , and the bright colours are filling the shops, including our make up stores. No 7 currently has an eye popping stand of limited edition lipsticks, eye shadows and highlighters, and I decided to pick up this little gem- No7 Vital Brights Lipstick in Blooming Pink.
 Firstly, I absolutely love the packaging! It's so girlie and pretty. I think that's really important when you buy a product. Sometimes if the packaging is boring then I won't even look at the product. I love the simplicity of the lipstick design too...it's so simple but really unique.
 I just fell in love with this colour. It is so eye popping, and summery, and just very, very pink. It also has a vanilla scent, which I think is lovely, but I have a feeling others may find this sickly. Once applied, this disappears however, so it shouldn't put anybody off.
No7 describe it as "Light in texture and glossy in finish, this lipstick delivers long lasting colour to give a sheer-shine but ultra smooth result".
 
I  definitely agree. As you can see, its really glossy with a lovely shine, and it tastes yummy! It's definitely long lasting, but I can't say that it lasts as long as their Stay Perfect lipstick range. It retails at £10.00, however Boots are offering their £5 No7 vouchers, so get in there quick!
Are you one for bright lipsticks?


4 comments:

  1. oh my god. that lipstick looks INCREDIBLE! i love those berry-ish shades..sooo pretty! i need to check this whole collection out, saw a few blushes that look too pretty to pass! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I picked up some bits from this collection with a voucher- I adore the packaging!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice colour! I may prefer the lipstick in your other posts more though! I am a very pale blonde and really struggle to find colours that don't look silly on me. Any suggestions? Pass them along on Twitter if you do :)

    Laura x
    http://firstclassramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I got my first No7 lipstick today as I have a plethora of vouchers and am looking forward to trying it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.