home about contact

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Oh, she's such a natural beauty!

I use moisturiser religiously....I have three that I swear by, and one that I love to lather on in the morning is Nivea Visage Natural Beauty. The smell of it is just so deliciously gorgeous, and the texture is so creamy. It has been named Radiance Boosting Moisturiser due to it's lovely touch of shimmer.
When I returned home from university my mum saw me slathering it on everyday, and I could tell she was intrigued. I accidentally left it at home when I returned to uni, and presumed it would be waiting for me on my bedroom floor where I left it...
I couldn't find it anywhere, and later discovered that my mum had been using it, and loved it so much that she finished the whole pot and had bought the whole Nivea Natural Beauty range.
Well, it's clearly loved by all ages then...



As you can see from the image, it just looks so velvety. If you have lovely skin, then it is the perfect moisturiser to use, as it gives you such a natural glow. I also use the facial wash in this range, just so I can try and boost my natural beauty! 
It retails at £6.99, and is definitely worth buying...even just for the gorgeous smell!

7 comments:

  1. this looks great, i might try it out. loving the colour of your nails!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nivea, such goo products for great prices :D

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be sure to try this out once I finish my current moisturiser. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Nivea Soft one It's also dead good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sophie,
    I started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. (and i know i really need to learn how to use my camera)

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,

    best wishes
    Kamila
    ps. love the nails

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.