home about contact

Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Vibram Five Fingers? No, me neither.

For a while now, I've been thinking about running. I am terrible at all sports...actually, that's a lie, I just don't like doing it. A fitness DVD yes, but running outside, no, no, no. I thought it would be great to get out and run, but in all honestly, I don't even own a pair of trainers. I know, crazy. Whilst looking for a good pair, I found that celebrities seem to be going wild for something called Vibram Five Fingers. They look ugly, but apparently they are brilliant. Scarlet Johanson, Kate Hudson and Mathew McConaughey are massive fans.
Photos: fitsugar.com
 Yes, they're ugly, but celebrities are such big fans because of their practicality. They're almost like gloves for your fingers! According to Vibram Five Fingers, they can be used for any activity which requires power, agility and balance as well as casual wear and travel. They also stimulate the muscle of the foot better than any other running shoe.
What do you think? Well, if they're alright for the celebrities then maybe they're alright for me! Retailing at £125.00, they must be good. I'm not really a fan of trainers, so I think these may work best for me- half shoe, half trainer!
I'd be really interested to know what you think.
Available from, 

Love, Sophie Olivia x x