home about contact

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Oh, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Last night I attended my University Winterball. It's really put me in the Christmas spirit. I love getting all dressed up and wearing a floaty dress and killer heels. I definitely am feeling it today though....dancing until the call for the very last bus really takes its toll- especially when you have an early lecture. They do say you burn calories wearing heels, and I think they're right. I'm exhausted...I'm sure the wine had a little something to do with how I feel today as well!
The photos don't quite show it, but the dress has lots of floaty layers underneath...it's just gorgeous. It pulls you in at the waist and then poofs out. A real princess dress. It was from H&M for £14.99. What a bargain!

The table decor was gorgeous. A little crammed in, but it was definitely decorated to the max.

Are any of you having a Christmas doo? It's so sad to think this is my last University ball. I wonder where I'll be going to next year for Christmas....hopefully I'll be employed!

Love, Sophie Olivia x x