home about contact

Thursday 8 December 2011

Oh, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Last night I attended my University Winterball. It's really put me in the Christmas spirit. I love getting all dressed up and wearing a floaty dress and killer heels. I definitely am feeling it today though....dancing until the call for the very last bus really takes its toll- especially when you have an early lecture. They do say you burn calories wearing heels, and I think they're right. I'm exhausted...I'm sure the wine had a little something to do with how I feel today as well!
The photos don't quite show it, but the dress has lots of floaty layers underneath...it's just gorgeous. It pulls you in at the waist and then poofs out. A real princess dress. It was from H&M for £14.99. What a bargain!

The table decor was gorgeous. A little crammed in, but it was definitely decorated to the max.

Are any of you having a Christmas doo? It's so sad to think this is my last University ball. I wonder where I'll be going to next year for Christmas....hopefully I'll be employed!

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

8 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Looks like a great night

    - Allie x


    Allie UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I've never been to a ball :( I had my prom when I was 18 but that was it. I think it's definitely time for me to attend a more grown up ball soon...perfect excuse for a new dress.

    Laura x
    http://firstclassramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress - something that I couldn't wear!!! :p

    I've never been to a prom.... :(

    Jules
    http://andsuddenlyisee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun. this little dress is stunning. you look gorgeous. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. love to hear what you think of my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Beuatiful look!!**)
    I like your blog!! I am now following!

    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    http://fashionbyscarllet.blogspot.com

    Kisses **)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is incred, love the photo you look stunning!!
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.