home about contact

Wednesday 14 December 2011

I do love a good, Christmas Knit!

I just LOVE a good, Christmas knit. I love that typical Christmas style of reindeer, snow fakes and Rudolph that seem to be all over jumpers, slippers and pyjamas this December. A remember a few years ago when this sort of  trend was something you saw on your nan, and wouldn't dreeeeam of wearing! Now the celebrities have took a shine to them, and the shops are getting a bit too excited with the theme.

Some of my favourites!




photos: Glamour Magazine.

1. Ted Baker, £99. 2. Topshop, £50.00. 3. J. Crew at Net-a-Porter. 4. Dorothy Perkins, £95.00. 5. Topshop, £50.00.

Do you own a Winter Knit? I've just bought myself some over-the-top Christmas pyjamas from Primark...reindeer's, stars, snowflakes and hearts. Well, it is the only time of year where this is really acceptable...

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

5 comments:

  1. love the penguin and the snowman one!

    http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own a winter knit but i'm a sucker go fair isle knits and thus am loving jumpers 1 and 3!!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love these stylish sweaters! I think the first one is the most beautiful :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the second one. super cute. thanks for sharing, hun. love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.