home about contact

Sunday, 11 December 2011

Do they know it's Christmas time at all?

Technically today is my Christmas day...well, at University. We are all leaving next week to celebrate Christmas with our families, so we thought it would be nice to celebrate Christmas on our last weekend together. We opened our presents in the morning...."santa" had been and drank his milk and mince pie, and Rudolph had had his carrot.

Then we headed to The Water Witch, a little pub on the canal which is even more beautiful at Christmas. We had the usual Christmas dinner with all the trimmings...I am stuffed.


Doesn't the food look juuust gorgeous? I'm sure you can tell exactly why I'm so stuffed. Tonight we're going to the local Christmas Carol service, after watching Enchanted (yes, I'm a child) and then it's the X factor final of course!

Hope you're having a lovely Sunday!


Love, Sophie Olivia x x