home about contact

Thursday 1 December 2011

Happy 1st December!

I just love Christmas. I'm so excited it's the 1st December...this means that it is perfectly acceptable to deck the living room in everything sparkly and ridiculous. Me and my flatmate got a bit excited at the thought of Christmas decorations and bought some fake snow!



We planned on putting it all over the window ledge so people could see it from outside and get that lovely, Christmas feeling! It didn't seem to stick though so we covered the fireplace ledge and our little, fake Christmas tree!




When are you putting your Christmas tree up? I know mine looks a little pathetic and a little bare, but it had a good, student friendly price tag! I loved opening my advent calendar at 9am too...it's never too early for chocolate!

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

6 comments:

  1. Ah, LOVE THIS!! I love how everyone has got in to the festive mood, i need to catch up! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your flat looks really nice!
    I woke up dead early too and gave my boyfriend his present of an advent calendar haha- SO sad. Don't even care! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah it looks great on your mantel (i think that's what it's called?) and totally agree about eating chocolate early. Mine gets scoffed at 8am

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy December!! I love the fake snow- haha!! We put up our trees yesterday. We're sooo excited about Christmas!

    P.S Please swing by our blog to check out our latest 'Christmas Party Look'!

    T & J
    The Style Rawr- A UK based Fashion blog!
    XoX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.