home about contact

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Wow, she got lucky...

I love a good nail polish. Nail polish is the new lipstick...a good varnish can make an outfit I think. The weather outside is beyond horrible at the moment, and I just wanted something cheerful on my nails! It may not be a winter colour, but I just think Lucky Lilac 50 for No 7 is just beautiful!


 
I'm not that keen on No7 beauty products, but their nail varnishes always please me. They have a wide variety of colours, and the consistency is always great. I think they're a bit too pricey for my liking, but I always wait for the Boots £5 voucher!

What do you think of No7 products?

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

2 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful colour. I've tried some of their eyeshadows, suncreams etc. but that's all really. I was wondering about No7 nail varnish the other day as I had a voucher (the very same voucher you like to wait for) and some of the colours looked wonderful. Still haven't used it but it may be time!

    Laura x
    http://firstclassramblings.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely use it because their nail varnishes are really good! They don't chip for days, which i'm always really impressed by:) x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.