home about contact

Monday 28 November 2011

Oh hi November's Glossy box...

I'm sure you know by now that November's Glossybox has arrived, horrah horrah! I'm hugely disappointed, yet very happy with this box!

So this months Glossybox included:
  • Arbone Fc5 Cooling foot creme
  • Dead Sea Spa Magik Dead Sea Bath Salts
  • Monu Skin Perfector
  • Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps
  • Serge Lutens L' Eau Serge Lutens perfume samples.

 So Glossybox was a small dissapointment this month. The hideous perfume samples did not make me happy...what a smell they had. Unisex perfume is never a good thing. Also, the nail wraps seem to make another appearance, as I'm sure they were in September's box? I'm not so keen on nail wraps...I think they're tricky to put on and I prefer to just paint my nails really. I am in love with the Monu skin perfector however. It is just so lovely on your skin and smells lovely. It left my makeup flawless all day...beyond impressed. This is one product I will definitely be purchasing. The other products were just alright I guess. Nothing spectacular.
I feel like Glossybox is lacking a little at the moment. Thinking back to a few months ago when Glossybox contained full sized products by well known brands...I just don't think they're cutting it as good as they used to be. I don't think I'll unsubscribe because I know I'll regret it when I see a great review from somebody, I just think they're a little hit and miss!

Do you get Glossybox? What do you think?

Love, Miss Sophie Olivia x x

2 comments:

  1. i've never got it but i've heard about it and it looks like a great idea. let's just hope they can keep their standards up!

    http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i totally agree. unisex isn't going to make anyone happier. just make up your mind manufactures. lol. thanks for sharing, love. If you get a second I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit. I shot it in front of Dee's house from Clueless. I'm sorta obsessed. lol. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.