home about contact

Sunday 4 December 2011

The Clothes Show Live 2011

Yesterday I went to The Clothes Show Live 2011 at the NEC in Birmingham. I've been going for the last six years, and it never fails to literally make my year. If you've never been, then I completely recommend it. Let's just say that I managed to get three Illamasqua products for £10, an Elle goody bag with both December and January editions of Elle and a Jemma Kidd lip gloss and smellies, a Bourjois gift bag with a mascara, two lip glosses, a blusher and blusher brush for £7, and lot's of Jelly Pong Pong products (giveaway to come!)
So here are a few photos from the day...
I'll do a few blog posts in the next few days about all the make-up products I bought!
Me and my friends met the girlband, Parade. They sing the song Louder, and it's been on all the Barry M adverts. I think they're set to become quite big as they're now the face of St. Tropez. They were really lovely aswell and more than willing to pose for a photo.
Then we met another very special person...
George Lamb!
This man is even better looking in the flesh...honestly. I think he was loving the attention. What you can't see is the big crowd behind me screaming for him. 
This is before I really started to shop, but the bags were already weighing me down. It's quite hot inside, so I didn't intend on bringing a coat as I hate holding it all day...but I am so glad I brought it in the end. It was freeeezing outside and came in handy when running for the train.

The crowds really are quite ridiculous, so if you plan on going next year, do be prepared to battle your way through. I remember a stand where I was a particular fan...any  three Topshop, Miss Selfridge, River Island or Zara jewelry for £5. Well, I literally ran to the stall....as did many other girls. It was worth it in the end, and I'll make sure to show you all of the goodies I got in the next few days!

Lot's more photos to come! Hope everybody is enjoying the weekend.
I just realised my outfit in these photos is near enough the same as in my last blog post, how embarrassing. I honestly do wear other clothes!

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

5 comments:

  1. looks great! and those prices! what a bargain!

    http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've only been to the clothes show once - but i loved it, makes me really want to go next year! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. that dress with the black tights is stunning. you look so beautiful and stylish. obsessed. amazing post, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my Holiday party post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A magical day of shopping and beauty!Hardy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was a great day! I hate that it's so near to Christmas because I never have the time or money to go at this time of year, but I'm definitely going to try and make an effort to save for it next year :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.