home about contact

Tuesday 23 August 2011

So, I kinda made some shoes...

I found some shoes that I was absolutely in love with. However, the price tag, I wasn't. Even in the sale, they were £60. So I decided to recreate my own. Off I headed to Primark, where I bought some plain, Navy blue ballet flats for £4. I then searched through their accessories, where I found a peacock broach reduced to 50p, so I purchased two....and this is what I recreated for £5......
So many people keep complementing me on them and asking me where they're from....good old, trustee Primark and a little imagination.

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

5 comments:

  1. Love these !
    Look really expensive as well :)

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great! such a good idea :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so cute! Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. theyre so cute! and such a good idea as well
    really nice blog :)
    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.