home about contact

Wednesday 17 July 2013

My new dressing table ♥

I just wanted to share a few photos of my new dressing table. I have always wanted a dressing table....however, my dressing table was in the form of a window sill with my bed as a stool. I've been on the hunt for a pretty but affordable dressing table for a long time. When I saw this dressing table, I knew I had to get it...
 I honestly can't believe how much I bought this beauty for. Including the stool, and fabulous mirror, my dressing table cost only £149.99 from Dunelm Mill. For this price, you would think that the dressing table isn't of good quality, however it's strong and sturdy.
 The dressing table has three compartments made up of two small drawers and one large drawer. The little drawers are perfect for storing bits and bobs, like hair clips and bobbles etc. The large drawer didn't look too big, however it's quite deep and goes far back, so I've managed to fit in a lot of products.
 I'm so delighted by my new dressing table...it also helps that the lighting is perfect i the room it has been placed.If you like this dressing table, you can take a nosey on Dunelm Mill's website.  Dunelm Mill also do the dressing table as a range, so you can get yourself drawers etc in the same style. 

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.