home about contact

Wednesday 12 June 2013

L'oreal Elnett Satin Heat Protect Styling Spray (3 days straight) Review ♥

I was so excited when L'oreal recently bought out their series of heat protect sprays, and couldn't wait to try them! I went for the 3 Days Straight spray because I naturally have very wavy hair and much prefer it straight. I already use L'oreal Elnett hairspray and love it, so had high hopes for this product!
I didn't test whether my hair stayed straight for three days, as I have naturally very oily hair so wash it on a daily basis. However, I was really interested to see how my hair was after spraying this and blow drying my hair. Not only was my hair rather straight, but it was bouncy with lots of volume...impressive!
I guess the most important thing to consider is whether it protects my hair from the the heat of my hair dryer and GHD's. I've been using this product for around four weeks now, and my hair has never been so shiny and soft. I've also noticed that my split ends have been kept at bay. 
I'm definitely impressed with this product. Since using it, my hair is bouncy, shiny and super soft! L'oreal Heat Protect Styling Spray retails at £5.99 from Boots, and is worth every penny!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome, I really want to try it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the volume one! This is absolutely amazing! Volume and protect;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many great reviews on this I might have to give it a go!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.