home about contact

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Essie in 472 Review ♥

This is the first Essie product that I've purchased. I had high expectations, as I know Essie is very popular with many beauty beauty bloggers. Again, I went to TKmaxx and purchased an Essie polish is a gorgeous cherry red. 
 Well, I definitely understand why Essie is so popular. It applies really well, and dries fairly quick. It's quite thick, which means it only took two coats to get the desired colour. The colour is so pretty- a dark cherry/ raspberry, and a perfect Autumn and Winter shade. The polish looks expensive, as it has a gorgeous, shiny finish. 
The polish lasted a good three days before it started to chip, and around five days before the chips were more noticeable. I had done a lot of house work in these days, so I actually think it lasted for a good amount of time. 
I'm looking forward to trying Essie products again. Although this polish was a lot cheaper as I purchased it from TKmaxx, I'd definitely be happy to purchase it again full price. 

Have you tried this colour before? What do you think of Essie?


5 comments:

  1. deffo an autumn/winter colour! its beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You & your TK Maxx bargains!! I love the colour! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I know! I have a TK Maxx addiction! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Need to get my hands on some Essie, that colour is lovely! Would appreciate if you checked out my blog:) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.