home about contact

Thursday 23 August 2012

Today in photos ♥

 I didn't do much today, but the sun was shining, so I thought I'd have a day of relaxing...I start my new job tomorrow (on a Friday, strange I know!), so I thought I'd make the most of having nothing to do!
Dress: Primark, Denim Jacket Topshop, Shoes: Topshop, Sunglasses Oscar de le Renta.

 This is my mum mimicking my ootd photos...she's so funny!
 So many magazines to read!
 My dog was going crazy when he saw this in the sky! He thought he could reach into the sky and eat it...it was hilarious!
He's so cute! He looks like a little sheep!

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine...not that we've seen much of it! It's raining as I speak! Sorry for the randomness of this post too!

8 comments:

  1. you look lovely - that dress looks gorgeous on you! and your dog is soo cute! :D
    nicola xxx
    itsneecola.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos :D your dog is adorable .. i LOVE your shoes too! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!!! Very cute outfit and you mum's outfit is cute as well! So funny how she was mimicking you..lol! Love the shoes!

    xx Marielley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! And well done on the new job!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of you have a great style hahah:D


    beholder's inn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes :) Haha my mom always makes fun of me when I take blog pictures in the garden :') x

    ReplyDelete

  7. I love your blog, I look forward to seeing more from you. Do you run any other sites? thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.