home about contact

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Volumptuos mascara review ♥

I am in love with this mascara. If you love long, curved lashes then you will love this mascara too. With its curved wand, it makes it that much easier to achieve this look. I really dislike massive mascara wands as I find they make it really difficult to reach smaller lashes, however this wand is perfect. It manages to reach every little lash, making sure that I have big, fluttery lashes!
 What I also love about this mascara is that you can achieve so many different looks. It's easy to build the mascara if you want to achieve a look for the evening. Lashes are long and separated, however, they look much fuller with the more you apply. The colour is black, but it's a really amazing jet black that makes my eyes stand out. The product looks sleek in a long red and black tube- I think they were trying not follow a Christian Louboutin scheme, hence the name of the mascara being Stiletto.
 It's lasts most of the day, although towards the evening my eyelashes don't look as curved as they did when I applied it in the morning. I would definitely recommend it though, as I love how many looks I can achieve with it.
The mascara retails at £8.19, which is quite pricey for a drugstore mascara, but I definitely think it's worth it.

What's your favourite mascara? Have you used this mascara before?

6 comments:

  1. I always think that I don't really like Maybelline but then I look at my make up and find loads in there! From looking at the brush I thought it would come out clumpy but it looks really smooth :) Also £8 is cheaper than my L'Oreal staple mascara (£11).

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh i've been wanting to try this out,
    Great review,
    It looks fab on your lashes and makes them really big too, and the £8 price tag isn't to expensive either.
    I'm a new follower of yours :)
    I would love it if you followed me back - charlotelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! i have this thing with maybelline mascaras! i think they're the best high street ones! i'm definitely trying this out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I've been wanting to try this. Great review. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I just posted pictures from my wedding ceremony. I'l love if you'd check it out. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! You're great! I want to invite you in my blog and follow me if you liked it. I always follow back honey! Great blog by the way ♥


    http://blowarainbow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.