home about contact

Friday 27 April 2012

Rimmel Strawberry Fizz ♥

 I absolutely love this nail varnish. I love the colour, I love that it takes a few minutes to dry, and I love that it smells of strawberries! It has to be the perfect nail varnish. I'm really impressed with Rimmel nail varnishes. They are so easy to apply, dry really quickly and last days without chipping. They're also reasonably priced. I just wish they extended the scented nail varnish range. I think they only have three in this range and I have them all. I literally spent today sniffing my nails at my desk...which looked very strange!

8 comments:

  1. Nail varnishes that smell?! This is amazing! Such a pretty shade of pink and even better that they smell of strawberries! What other scents do they do? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not usually a fan of rimmel, but this colour is great!
    rimmel has some good nail polish, but i love barry m :)

    www.scarletredblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this colour, it's one of my favourites! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour! I love the name too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour looks gorgeous.... But for me I'm not a lover of Rimmel products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour is gorgeous! Might just want it now... xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely colour!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.