home about contact

Monday, 23 April 2012

Late Sunday Gossips #4


EqcrCM on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
♥ I can't believe how fast the weeks are going! I've been doing so much university work (so near to finishing now!), so I'm just trying to put 110% into everything for the last hurdle! I'm pretty average at uni. I'm borderline 2:2- 2:1, so I have to push that little bit harder now to try and get that 2:1! 

♥ As well as doing uni work, I've been hunting for a job...which is going pretty miserably. I always thought that when I came out of uni I'd be able to snap up a job...but that doesn't seem to be happening. I've done a lot of voluntary work to try and shine (it's pretty competitive out there!), but it doesn't seem to be working.

♥ I went to Liverpool on Saturday with my boyfriend, and had a very good time in Primark- I bought too much! I'm really impressed with the quality of Primark clothes at the moment. I bought three, beautiful dresses, and they really do rival Topshop dresses. Definitely a Primark haul coming...

♥ I'm planning a trip to New York (with the money I don't have, ha!), and am getting pretty excited. I've always wanted to go, and feel this may be the year! I don't know whether to save money and book a cheap hotel, or just save and get the whole experience? Thoughts? 

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!