home about contact

Friday, 2 March 2012

Oh dear, Glossybox, oooh dear...

I'm really disappointed with Glossybox this month...especially after receiving such an amazing box last month. I'm not sure what I think of Glossybox at the moment, as it always seems so hit and miss. I can imagine ending my subscription and then seeing some amazing posts about the lovely products people have received...oh, such a dilemma!

So my box included:
  •  Becca, Beach Tint Watermelon- Full size £20.00/7ml. Overall, a lovely product, and my favourite item in the box. It smells lovely, is easy to apply to both the lips and cheeks, and stays put for most of the day.
  • Dr Bronner, Lavender Hand Sanitiser- Full size £3.99/59ml. Very generous sample size. Smells lovely, but, well...it's hand sanitiser and I was hoping for a product a little more exciting. I guess it will come in handy.
  • Awapuhi By Paul Mitchel, Wild Ginger Treatment Oil- Full size £25.95/100ml. Another generous sample size, and it appears to be a very good product. I'm yet to try it, but I'm keen to see what it's like.
  • BM Beauty, Pure Mineral Eyeshadow- Full size £7.00/2g- Worst product in the box. It's tiny, so tiny that it makes such a mess when I try to poke my finger in it. I have to be honest and say that purple eye shadow really isn't my thing. Some people received some lovely colours however, so perhaps I was a little unlucky.
  • Como Shambhala, Invigorate Shower Gel- Full size £20.00/300ml. It smells nice, and that's all I can really say. I guess the sample size makes it perfect for travelling purposes, but there's very little I can comment on other than it's shower gel.
I definitely don't feel the box was worth £13. Did you receive a Glossybox this month? What did you think?