home about contact

Wednesday 28 March 2012

No7 Extravagant Volume...woosh!

 I love mascaras, and I'm always trying new ones, so when I saw that No7 had brought out their new addition of mascara, No7 Extravagant Volume, I had to get it! It doesn't disappoint at all. The brush is amazing, and gives me long, separated lashes. Boots say No7 Extravagant Lashes Mascara will give you elegant, fluttering, show-girl lashes that really open your eyes. No7 Extravagant Lashes has an innovative brush shape that features a combination of bristles with unique-shaped discs that are designed to reach the very base of your lashes, separating and lifting each one and giving unbeatable volume and curl.
The mascara also contains  memory polymer ingredient that sets your lashes in place, locking in lift and curl- so your lashes stay flirty and fluttery for longer.
 I think this has to be my favourite No 7 mascara. Although retailing at the high end of No 7 mascaras at £12.50, it really is worth it. My lashes looked lovely, and very fluttery (perfect for the summer!) I love the brush too. It's so easy to use, especially in getting to the smaller lashes in the corner of my eyes. I can't stand big brushes (I especially wasn't keen of Rimmel Scandalouseyes' brush), as it makes it near impossible to get to every lash.
At the moment, with every purchase of this mascara, you can get a free No7 smoky powder eyeliner, which is worth £9.75...so definitely worth buying the product! 
Have you tried this mascara?

4 comments:

  1. Actually love the shape of the mascara packaging- first impressions are important! Haven't tried it but want to now- love a 'fluttery' look.

    Thanks for your comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this mascara sounds great, and I'm even more tempted to buy it if you get a free eyeliner too!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.7 Mascara is always really good, this one sounds excellent! Will be trying it soon, thanks for the recommendation :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.