home about contact

Thursday 15 March 2012

Cos' you're worth it...

I use L'oreal Colour Appeal eyeshadow in 21 Golden Beige as my staple eye shadow. I literally can't get enough of it. It really brightens and widens the look of my eyes, and I can't tell whether it's because it works really well with my hair colour, or it's the actual product, but all I know is that I love it.
 The pigmentation is amazing. It's almost creamy, and the consistency is quite thick, so you need very little when applying. What's better is that it doesn't crease on the eyelids, which many eye shadows do when they've been worn for a few hours. It stays intact, and this is without the use of a primer.
As you can see, it's very natural so can be used for an everyday look. It's really easy to build up though, so I also use it to create a more dramatic look in the evenings. I've had this product for around seven months now (you can see it looks a little grubby in the photos!), but it looks barely used even though I use it everyday.

It retails at £6.19, but Boots are currently doing a 3 for 2 offer on L'oreal products at the moment, so it's definitely worth a buy!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.