home about contact

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Oooh dahling, you smell gorgeous...

Firstly, before I begin the post, I just want to apologise for my terrible photography! If you follow me on twitter, you'll know that I've just began a placement. This means I leave early in the morning, and get back late in the evening...this means I won't get to take photos in natural day light until the weekend. This is a real pain, because I think photographs looks so much better in natural light. Anyway, I just had to do a post on my new perfume, because I just love it...
Estee Lauder Sensuous Eau De Parfum Spray.
"Estee Lauder Sensuous was created to evoke the warmest most feminine side of a woman. A warm, woody fragrance surrounded by atmospheric florals, Pepper, Mandarin Orange Pulp and Honey". 

 This perfume is just beautiful. I enjoy wearing quite sweet smelling perfumes, particularly Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle, so if you have a similar preferences then I definitely recommend this perfume. I don't like an overpowering scent, as it can be quite sickly, but this has just a touch of sweetness to it. What annoys me about some perfumes, is they can smell beautiful in the bottle and when first applied on the skin, but within an hour you can no longer smell it. This perfume however, seems to just sink into the skin really well, and lasts most of the day. I'm really impressed. I've had some lovely compliments too, which I've never had with previous perfumes.
Hope everybody is having a lovely day. I've just got back from my second day of placement and am absolutely exhausted! I also got soaked walking home in the massive storm that seems to have taken over Lancashire!

4 comments:

  1. I hate the weather at the mo!
    Sweet perfume is so not me - I love carolina Herrera VIP! :)
    Hope your placement went well!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. so right about the lighting even i cant take pictures in natural daylight gets dark at 3 haha

    I love this perfume recently bought it and its really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute bottle! i bet it smells amazing!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to try this one! Those photos are fine, don't even worry :)
    What kind of placement are you doing? Nursing or teaching or something else?
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.