home about contact

Sunday 1 January 2012

Hello, 2012!

I'm so excited about this year. This is the year I graduate from university and get  job! Well, I like to think I will. This is also the year that I will go to New York...I haven't booked it yet, and no, I have not a penny in my bank account, but I think it's good to dream. I never really have new years resolutions, but this year I decided to set myself goals, and attempt to follow some achievable dreams. I think going to New York is a pretty good start.
Last night, I welcomed 2012 in a gorgeous French Connection dress. It was so floaty and pretty, and a great dress to show off some of my amazing dance moves....ha.

 I styled the dress with an over sized clutch from Primark, that is now reduced to £3(bargain!), and my black, patent Kurt Geiger shoes. I then wore my black, fitted Zara blazer because it was beyond freezing last night. 

I celebrated with my boyfriend, my friend, Sophie, and her boyfriend. We had a couple of drinkies and nibbles and then hit the city to dance the night away!

What did you do? I'd love to know how you all celebrated. My sister went to Paris which I am extremely jealous about...what a way to welcome the new year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

9 comments:

  1. Gorge dress - I just stayed in and watched Hogmanay in my pjs!!

    Happy 2012! I just hope all my dreams finally come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Love this dress :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, the back is gorgeous!

    - Allie x

    Allie UK Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress, it's gorgeous!

    http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! like a little Maryln Monrow ^^

    and very beautiful back!!!

    - Irsada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress! Very elegant :)

    Just wanted to let you know, I love your blog and I have listed you as one of the people I'm passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to. Take a look at my blog if you would like to know what it is about :) xx

    http://rebecca--elizabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress especially the back detail. Very pretty.

    http://astepintostyle.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is amazing! My boyfriend and I went out on New Years Eve Eve, woke up hungover and decided to stay in. We had a team nap with his flatmate at about 7, watched some TV and drank champagne. I had an amazing time. Good luck with graduating and job hunting. It is amazingly hard but remember if you don't get a job straight away it's not your fault. It's just how it is and I'm sure you're still amazing.

    Laura x
    http://firstclassramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so chic and elegant! You look stunning! Happy New Year dear!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.