home about contact

Monday 5 December 2011

Illamasqua Pure Pigment...sparkle indeed!

I recently bought Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore. Illamasqua say that their Pure Pigment is 
"metalic, high- shine, pure-colour powder that highlights eyes, cheeks and brows. Mix with eye shadow, blusher, or use it on its own to intense effect". 
Definitely worth its £15.50 price tag then...what a multi tasking product! I originally thought the product was just for your eyes, and it was only this review that made me notice how multi tasking it is. I love the product even more now!



Before:
After:
This is without even using a creme based eye shadow, so you can imagine how amazing it will look. As you can see, just using the product on its own looks just beautiful. I tried it on my cheeks and it is literally amazing. It really does have high pigmentation, and lasts all day. I can't wait to try it with my Estee Lauder Creme eyeshadow tomorrow, as the colour will match perfectly. 
I think it's so Chritmasey as well, and I can't wait to sparkle!

Top tip from Illamasqua:
Pure Pigment can be applied dry or even wet for a bolder colour pay-off. To intensify the colour, apply over a cream texture, as this will hold the colour in place and amplify it. Alternatively mix with Sealing Gel and apply using a fine brush and use as a shimmery liquid eye liner. When applied with a long bristle brush, Pure Pigment can also be used as a highlighter anywhere on the eyes, face and body.


Oh, and please enter my giveaway, ladies!
Love, Sophie Olivia x x

3 comments:

  1. great post and your photography is fab :) <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, looks amazing!

    http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love illamasqua!!
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.