home about contact

Friday 18 November 2011

Ohhh, it's here, it's here!

So my package from Florence and Fred arrived with my faux fur trim coat and faux fur stole...how exciting! I am beyond impressed. The quality is amazing. In fact, the photos didn't do these items justice....
So hello, some very posy photos of me!
 
Literally, the best quality faux fur. It's so smooooth, and silky and has a silk effect lining. Just beautiful, and it only cost £5.00.
Now, hello some photos of my new coat and a very posy me again...ha.



This coat is just beyond beautiful. It has the most beautiful faux fur trim collar, and the material is light yet thick enough for the cold.I love the pattern, the buttons...oh everything...oh, and the price! Reduced to £25.00 from £50.00...bargain!

Major apologies for the messy room and terrible highlights. 

Love, Sophie Olivia x x


4 comments:

  1. wow, that coat is so nice!

    http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coat and stole!! It looks like real fur!:)

    Following you now on Bloglovin, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh!! Nice pick girl and the price was just incredible ;)
    They look amazing!!
    Beijinhos**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely coat! So much faux fur around at the moment x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.