home about contact

Thursday 10 November 2011

Hello, Cheryl Cole Instyle cover!

So, our lovely Chezza is dazzling the front cover of Instyle's December issue and it is her first interview since all of the American Xfactor drama! Too exciting. I really miss Cheryl on Xfactor. I absolutely love the new judges, but it's definitely missing a slice of Geordie.
Anyway, she looks stunning.
I was pretty devastated when her lovely, brunette locks were cut away but she manages to work  the blonde look perfectly. I'm not so sure about the styling of her hair throughout the shoot for Instyle as it looks a bit messy, but that's just me...maybe I'm jealous with my flat hair!
The interview took place at The Langham Hotel on Regent Street, and Instyle report that Miss Cole wore a black, Superdry jacket (disappointed that there aren't any photos of this), navy blue, silk blouse, Paul and Joe mini skirt, Christopher Kane neon heels, and a floral costume ring. I can't even imagine this outfit, so I'm pretty gutted there aren't any photos because it sounds pretty Wow!


It seems like Cheryl has been off of the celebrity scene for a while, so I'm happy to see the style queen back in action...although I'm sure some of you may not agree!

I'm not often impressed with Instyle, which sounds like a terrible sin, but it can be pricey and mostly full of adverts, which is always a let down...however, this months really impressed me, and I forgot how much I enjoyed reading it.

Will you be buying this months?

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.