home about contact

Monday 7 November 2011

But baby, it's cold outside...

Today felt like the start of winter. Or Christmas I like to think. The first sign of fog, frost or the feeling of being cold I get excited for Christmas...yes, I am a big child. I just love that all of the Christmas lights are up, the shops are full of everything sparkly, and not only does Starbucks have its Christmas drinks available, they're on offer. Perfect. Today made me think about last year. Me and my friends headed to Cork in Ireland for a few days over Christmas and literally had such a magical time.
A Winter Wonderland theme was being opened in the park on our last night in Cork and it was just beautiful. Fairy lights, reindeer, and festive music...lovely.
 
Cork's first Topshop was also being opened, and to celebrate, they offered 20% off everything, and a free Topshop goodie bag and hot chocolate. I spent too much, but loved every minute...especially relaxing with our hot chocolates after and looking at what everyone bought.

....and my favourite photo from Cork is all because of this charming man...
He was well and truly delighted (drunk) that we were in Cork and insisted on dancing, singing and kissing us.
This photo cracks me up every time I see it!

Anyway, just a little post about my way -to -early Christmas excitement!

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

7 comments:

  1. the christmas tree puts me into such a christmas mood! and haha, that last picture is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It still makes me laugh! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweet, swap you your toppers dress for the jumper? Haha jokes.

    here babe try this link http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Fluffy-Jumper/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1703977 they are bringing out a longer version as well soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, that's a tough decision! ahaha.

    Aw you star! Made my day...definitely buying this now! :) Thanks lovely! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, that man! bless him!!! What did you get in the topshop goody bags? I love the bags itself, bows and polka dots! What a winner! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got a lovely necklace, some floral tissues, a sparkly headband and lots of yummy sweeties! I loved the bag too! I still use it for uni...it's lasted the whole year:) x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.