home about contact

Friday 16 September 2011

Top five beauty products of the month!

I've bought quite a lot of beauty essentials this month...ok, well, I guess some aren't essential, but I just wanted them! 
Number one on my list is Venus Spa Breeze. The cartridges are filled with shaving gel that smell of white tea. The scent is so beautiful, and my legs are so lovely, soft and smooth! I really did reveal the goddess in me, as Venus would say. The razor is also very pretty, and is a shimmery pink. I bought mine from Boots on the 3 for 2 offer at £9.99, which included two added cartridges.


Number Two on my list is No7 22 Candy Pink Natural Blush. I don't think this shade would usually suit me, but as we head into autumn, my complexion is a little lighter, and it looks lovely on my skin. My cheeks look naturally Rosy and looked nice and subtle. The consistency is perfect and lasted on my cheeks for around five hours until I felt the need to reapply. It retailed at £10 from Boots.

Number three is Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in 001 Blackest Black. What I really like about this product is although it made my lashes long and thick, they still looked natural. It took a few sweeps for me to get my desired lashes, which isn't usually the case for me! It retails at £10.99.

Number four is Lancome Treson In Love, Eau de Parfum. So, I bought this perfume at a duty free in August when coming back from Spain. The sales lady really sold it to me, and the special deal with the body lotion at £29.99, well, I couldn't resist. The smell is beautiful. Slightly floral, yet a little sweet. It's perfect for daytime wear, isn't overpowering and lasts a long time. I know Lancome have brought out the next Treson in which Emma Watson endorses....I'll also be trying that one!

                                                                                 Finally, 
Number five is No7 Stay Perfect matte lipstick in 80 Cherry. I've been looking for a red lipstick that had the wow factor. I wanted it to be a warm red, but still be able to stand out. Well, this one is perfect! My application lasted up to six hours, was lovely to apply, and even better...the price. Retailing at £10, however, it was £5 due to Boots free £5 vouchers on No 7 products.
Hope everybody has had a lovely week,
Love, Sophie Olivia x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.