home about contact

Wednesday 28 September 2011

OH gawd, I've spent too much money...again...

 I've been shopping...again. I did grab some rather good beauties though, so I am a very happy lady. Basically, all the discount available to students at the moment is just too much to handle:
20% off at:
New Look.
New Lock is also bringing their "25% off student lock in" to most cities, so watch out! Lancaster is holding theirs on 12th October from 7pm with lots of free champers and goodies!
Topshop.
Again Topshop are about to hold their student lock in, so watch out in a city near you.
River Island.
No discount from River Island, don't be silly, but they are having a lock in, which is quite rare. Lancaster is holding theirs on 4th October, very exciting!
                          Leopard print shoes, New Look, £17.99 (Not including 20% off)
   Tartan Bag, Primark, £7.00
Anyway, apologies for poor photo quality! My favourite purchases out of the stupid amount of things I bought, are the leopard print shoes and the tartan bag (oh, so very Gossip Girl indeed!)

Hope everybody is enjoying this lovely, yet unexpected sunshine! It was only last week that I was in my winter coat!

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe how cheap those shoes were, such a bargain! Will have to see if my NL has some xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous buys! That bag is just brilliant!

    x
    http://dimplesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.