home about contact

Thursday 29 September 2011

A big mwah to Miss Moss...

Kate Moss recently celebrated ten years in collaboration with Rimmel make-up. What did Moss do to celebrate? She bought out her own collection of lipsticks for Rimmel, in fifteen gorgeous shades, of course! Miss Moss said:
"My inspiration for this range was really to create a range of easy to wear, classic shades that I have always worn and loved."

Miss Moss didn't fail. I recently purchased the 03 shade of lipstick from here range, which is  lovely, natural, everyday wearing lipstick.


I absolutely love the lipstick case. I think it's understated and chic, however, the weight of it makes it feel a little cheap. It's so, so light, but then again, how great for carrying around in our handbags!

I really love this shade. I thought all of them were beautiful, but I really was after something natural, and I think this does the job fabulously. It applies easily, and the texture is lovely...nothing too thick or cakey, and it really did last a good few hours before I had to reapply. 
I'm so impressed, and at £5.99, what a bargain! It's 3 for 2 at Boots at the moment, so go and grab yourself one!
Love, Sophie Olivia x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.