This month I've been trying
L' oreal Lash Architect 4D Mascara in black.
I was pretty impressed!
Simply put, the mascara should give me:
" False lash effect in 4 dimensions"
So, does it?
- Super black.
- Lashes are long, curved and give lashes a thick appearance so it looks like you haves lots of lovely lashes.
- Lovely long brush, so you can reach every little lash, and is still easy to get to the lashes at the corner of your eyes.
- Reasonable priced at £11.99. I find many mascaras that I purchase seem to dry up very quickly or are gone within a month. However, four weeks later and the mascara brush is still moist and it appears there's still lots of mascara in the tube! Cons
- Lashes aren't really separated. Although they look healthy and thick, at times they could look a little clumpy, so I did have to work hard to separate some of the lashes with the brush, which was a little difficult.
- Panda eyes. For some reason, I got black smudges under my eyes around a few hours after applying.
- They took a little long to dry. For example, I sneezed around ten minutes after applying the mascara and still managed to get little, black dots under my eyes.
Lovely mascara. I'd definitely recommend ladies. Have a lovely day!
Love, Sophie Olivia x x