home about contact

Saturday 9 July 2011

Oh, I do enjoy my day off, I do!

Today I was pretty lazy...and I rather enjoyed it. I put my summer dress on, popped into the garden and lay in the sun reading this months Glamour and Marie Claire. Lovely jubley. 

 I'm super chuffed with my new Topshop dress- £10 in the sale from £32...bargain.

Necklace- reduced to £3.50, Topshop. 
Shoes- £10, River Island (sale)

I love Audrey Tatou. I guess she reminds me a little of Audrey Hepburn.
And this is my gorgeous dog, Oscar.

Then this afternoon, me and my mum spent time making lots of lovely cupcakes for a charity event that she's holding tomorrow...how delicious do these look? mmmmm....



Hope you all had a lovely Saturday!

Love, Sophie Olivia x x

4 comments:

  1. This is my perfet way to spend a sunny afternoon! Your dog is the cutest :) and those cakes look amazing, particularly the yellow ones with the flowers, they look so summery xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, and those cupcakes look amazing! Looks like you had a great day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! I really want a summery dress but can't find one. :(

    And yesi love Audrey Tatou, she's "Priceless" (haha I am so funny.. she was in the film "Priceless") and she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn too! If she did the Breakfast at Tiffany's pose. . . .

    Hannah xx
    welcometomyfloordrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i love that film! It's hilarious. x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.