home about contact

Sunday, 14 April 2013

April Beauty Favourites ♥

1. Estee Lauder Double Wear- My new, favourite foundation. Amazing, buildable coverage, no streaks or lines, and long-lasting wear. 2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Amazingly cheap, and fantastic product. Soft and light, and it matches my skin tone beautifully. 3. Models Own in Utopia- My all time favourite colour for Spring. It's a dusty purple/ grey colour, and looks so pretty. 4. L'oreal Limited Edition Lipstick- I'm a massive fan of L'oreal lipsticks. The colour of this lipstick is just stunning. It's the perfect rich red, and lasts for hours. 5. L'oreal False Lash Telescopic- My favourite mascara from L'oreal. My lashes look thicker, longer, and super separated. 6. Tangle Teezer- (see review below) Gets rid of knots pain free in seconds. 7. Fenjal Luxury Body Wash- This is so beautiul. It's smells amazing, and is so thick and luxurious. It makes my skin so soft and smooth.