home about contact

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Avene Eau Thermale- Thermal Spring Water Review ♥

I'd heard so many things about the Avene Eau Thermale Spring Water. To be honest, I though that it was going to be a waste of money. I didn't understand why anybody would want to spend lots of money on a can of water! The product claims to calm and soothe various irritations, razor burns, hair removal irritations and sunburn...but is also perfect for setting make up, facial redness, after exercise, and in the summer.
 I've heard this is amazing for setting make up, but I already use a primer so I wasn't sure what else I would get from using it. I have to say I'm quite impressed though. I hate that cakey look from using powder, and found that a little spray of this works a treat. When I first sprayed it, I think I was a little too close, and I ended up looking very sweaty!
I don't feel it set my make up, but I do think it gave me a lovely, dewy appearance. My skin looked really healthy and natural. I can see myself using this quite a lot when Summer arrives. It's really refreshing, and really perks up my skin...especially when I'm not looking my best!
 It can be quite sticky looking if you spray too close to your face, so I'd advise spraying it at least 30cm away from the face. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase as it's quite expensive for what it is, but I have enjoyed using it.

Avene Eau Thermale can be purchased for £6.50 for 150ml from Boots.

3 comments:

  1. this looks quite nice. I need some what a refresher than a makeup setter so will check this :)
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using this after I've cleansed my face at night - its such a lovely product :) xx

    www.ohsoaddictedtobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been known to use hairspray to keep my makeup in place! Maybe I could just bottle my own water.

    Be great if you could check my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket from Fashion Union.

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.