home about contact

Thursday 31 January 2013

Real Techniques- Your base/flawless Core collection ♥

I've always been a massive fan of the Chapman sisters, and absolutely love their you tube channel. I've heard  so many amazing things about Samantha Chapman's Real Techniques brushes, and I thought it was about time that I got my hands on them!
 I was really after a foundation and powder brush, which separately retail at around £9.99. I then saw this brush set retailing at £21.99. This seemed much better value, as you get four brushes and a case/stand. The Core Collection contains Detailer Brush, perfect for covering perfection and applying lipstick; a Pointed Foundation Brush to build coverage; a Buffing Brush for full coverage of powder and mineral foundation; and a Contour Brush to apply highlighter to contour.
 The brushes are so soft and light. I also find that you don't get any stray brush hairs, which sometimes happens with other make up brushes. I've used every brush, and so far I'm really impressed. I have to say that the pointed foundation brush is a real winner for me. I have quite large pores,and I think my skin looks so dewy when applying foundation with this brush. 
 I think this a great brush collection for those wanting to get more experienced in applying make up, but also for those who are already experienced but want to expand their collection. You can also visit www.realtechniques.com to watch step-by-step tutorials of how to use the brushes.  

You can purchase the Core Collection, retailing at £21.99 from Boots.

Have you tried the Real Techniques brushes?

6 comments:

  1. I really want this! Will get it soon hopefully!
    I have Only one brush by them and its so good!
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Ever since purchasing these I haven't picked up anything else, I personally find the buffing brush great for foundation and the contour brush for blusher! :)

    SimplyAbbi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using the contour brush for blusher too! I'll have to give the buffing brush a go with my foundation!:) xx

      Delete
  3. I have two of these just because I wanted 2 buffing brushes. Plus, it's great to have spares x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently bought the buffing brush and it is amazing! Best makeup brush I have had and I am now tempted to buy the other brushes too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i flipping love this brush set, I've used the buffing brush every day since buying it last June! I've found the contour brush is also good for buffing in concealer under the eyes..I really wish I had two so I could use one for that and the other for contouring!
    Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.