home about contact

Sunday 13 January 2013

Benefit Sippin' n Dippin' review ♥

For Christmas I was lucky to receive lots of Benefit products. One of them was the Sippin n' Dippin Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner, which is such a beautiful shade. I'd describe it as a pearly, gold, nude colour...if that makes sense!
 Benefit say the product is smudge and crease proof, and is perfect for buildable colour and shadowing. I have to say I'm really impressed with this product, as it seems to do exactly what it says. The consistency is smooth, yet feels slightly thick. It blends beautifully and is really easy to build up more and more colour. I like to apply two coatings of the cream to my eyes as it has a lovely sheer/nude appearance. 
 The staying power is amazing. Although it's easy to apply and blend, after thirty seconds of leaving it to settle, it dries really well and doesn't seem to smudge at all. I'm usually a little funny with using cream eye shadows as I find they don't stay put, but I don't seem to have that problem with this product. I do find however, after a good six hours of wear, little creases begin to appear on my eye lid- but this has also been after a long day at work, and still don't seem so noticeable. 
It was really difficult to capture the product on camera, as it is such a sheer, golden shade. It really does look beautiful though, especially when caught in the light. The product did retail at £14.00 for 4.5g, however it has now been reduced to £7.00...bargain! You can buy the product from the Benefit website, found HERE

Have you tried this product before? Are you a fan of cream eye shadows?

8 comments:

  1. I haven't actually heard of this! haha The colour looks lovely!
    hareem xx
    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great blog, Im a new follower and look foreword to reading more posts

    Im a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber with a beauty blog. I feature product reviews, looks I have created and how-to, product tutorials and so on..

    Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?! Connect with me on facebook for a lookey into my portfolio and some looks I have created

    Love always
    Sanna xxx

    SANNAS BEAUTY BLOG
    CONNECT WITH ME ON FACEBOOK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good! Are you doing one about the spray?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha yes, but I won't be including that video! Xxx

      Delete
  4. I've never tried this, but it sounds really good! As you, I am usually a little sceptic when it comes to cream eyeshadow, but I might have to give this one a go. Great post!

    xx
    www.SirisLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i luckily got this for christmas and its gorgeous for everyday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need that in my life! And you know that SALE is my favourite word in the English dictionary...! ;-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really good dup for Mac's painterly. I used to have both in my collection but gave the benefit one to my friend. Its a great primer for eyeshadow!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.