home about contact

Monday 22 October 2012

Models Own in Thunder & Lightning ♥

Just a quick post to show you my nails at the moment. Another Models Own nail varnish in Thunder & Lightning has to be my favourite nail varnish at the moment. It's so pretty and sparkly, and definitely perfect for Halloween! The consistency is quite watery at first, so it did take me three coats to get the colour I wanted.

You can also purchase Thunder and Lightning from the Models Own website, found HERE. Are you doing anything Halloween inspired with your make up? I wish I could be a little more creative with my nails, but it wouldn't go down so well at work!

3 comments:

  1. oooh I like that colour, It's really hallowee'en-y! I have to say though that I don't really do hallowe'en... sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loveeee this! I got it a few months ago at tmax and fell in love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, i've been looking for a colour similar to this. I've wanted to shimmery black nail polish for ages but have never found one i love. This looks perfect. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://in-our-private-universe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.